Re: [BaadAssGremlins] A question along with the motor mounts

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] A question along with the motor mounts

This question can bring a lot of comments. If you were to put a coil spring out of a six cylinder Gremlin next to one from a V8, you may not be able to tell a difference in the physical shape or size. Chances are you won't feel the difference either.

Coil spring sizes vary according to load ratings. The difference of the weight between a six cylinder and a V8 isn't great enough to worry about.Changing the front coil springs could be hazardous so unless the springs are severely worn, I would suggest sticking with the ones you have in the car now.

Rick