Re: Why Can't I open attachments?

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "lumina333" <lumina333@xxxx> wrote:
> OK, thanks Doc. I have changed to getting individual emails. Boy will
> this be a drag! I did however send them all to my Yahoo! addy. -Lu-
> --- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, AMC74HORNET@xxxx wrote:
> > You have to have your group setting set on individual E-Mails to be
> able
> > to open the attachments. Yahoo in their cost cutting mode last year
> did
> > this. It raised hell with me and all the model groups I belong to.
> Set
> > up a free Yahoo E-Mail addy to get the mail from the list so you can
> > open the attachments without flooding your main E-Mail addy,
> > "Doc"

Glad it worked, a friend on a odel list helped me with it when all this started. This attachments not stored is a real pain, especally for the model groups I belong to where members post a lot of pic's of the models they are building. You can't even bring up the attachments on digest mode, only on individual E-Mail. I have to empty out my Yahoo mail box daily. There was a petition when Yahoo said they were going to do this but it only postponed it for 1-2 months. I have this group on my main E-Mail addy and the other ones on my Yahoo one.
"Doc"