Re: Hey Lu,what that team Gremlin have under the hood?

Re: Hey Lu,what that team Gremlin have under the hood?

Bart,
I posted a few more pictures in the 'Mopar' subfolder. The black
Gremlin had a 401 and had been converted to an EFI. Team Gremlin was
out of the Tampa, FL area they said. The guy racing the orange
Gremlin was also from FL, around Orlando? The group of Spirit racers
(3 spirits and 2 AMX's) were from Georgia. There was one old Nash
dragger there but I did not talk with that person. Aside from the
drag cars, there were only a couple of AMCs in the Saturday car show -
one couple had a black Spirit AMX and an Orange Gremlin (looked
stock). Both were very nice, the Spirit had an awesome hood design
painted on it. I can post those pix also if you are interested. -Lu-
--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, <badass73gremlin@xxxx> wrote:
> Lu i noticed the cool gremlin in them mopar race pics you took
heres another shot of that same Gremlin,so what was under the hood?
and i see the owners of that Gremster were from Florida,did you see
what part or know where they were from?awesome pics btw