Re: 1975 gremlin...help.

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "rangergeof" <rangergeof@xxxx> wrote:
> Hey Doc, your right as we all know up here,it dont take long for nice
> cars to rust up. this car has been rust proofed and it only has a
> small spot on the lower rear quarter... Jeff
> --- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "amc74hornet"
> <AMC74HORNET@xxxx> wrote:
> > --- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "rangergeof"
> <rangergeof@xxxx> wrote:
> > > Hello all. I was just recently lucky enough to find a 1975
> gremlin in
> > > my home state of michigan. It is a one owner all original car. It
> is
> > > in great shape, but it has been sitting for a long time so it
> runs
> > > pretty bad. I am just getting started working on the engine and I
> > > have not yet got a service manual... can anyone tell me the
> firing
> > > order for the 258 inline 6 cylinder???? I would greatly
> appreciate
> > > any help. Thanks alot. Bye
> >
> > Nice find, you usually don't find great shape cars in the northern
> rust belt.
> > "Doc"

My clean rust free orange 74 Hornet I bought 6 months ago came from Florida to N.Y. 6-7 years ago. Them southern rust free cars are nice but the interior is usually toast, this one is. My other 74 Hornet I bought new and only has seen 4 N.Y. winters and has been in the same garage for the 30 years I have had it. Good luck with the new car.
"Doc"