Sent: Sunday, May 16, 2004 9:28 PM
Subject: 71 Hornet parts

Doyou have or know where I can get a pass side headlight bezel, tail light chrome, door handles, driver door mirror and brake wheel cylinder.

I am starting to restore a 19,000 mile car that has been in a damp garage since 1976.
After sitting all those years it took me an hour to get it going down the road on its own steam. It needs a lot of love, but it is in pretty good shape for sitting for so long.

Thanks,
Norm