Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Arco toy plastic Gremlin on Ebay 71 72 ...

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Arco toy plastic Gremlin on Ebay 71 72 ...

 There's one FINE Arco blue plastic Gremlin on Ebay,
looks mint, currently at $26. 5 inches long, chrome
plastic bumpers, etc. I just bought one awhile back,
not as nice, but around $20. This one looks sweet, and
based on the early-model Gremlins. If you don't have
one, go check it out. Just search on Plastic Gremlin
arco, and you'll find it. Just another heads up...

Jerry