Re: [BaadAssGremlins] 360 Project Update

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] 360 Project Update

LU

It's been a while since we heard from ya. Glad to see the progress on the motor is going so well.

Why limit those gift certificates to your birthday and Christmas? You didn't get one for Mother's Day? What about an anniversary or Valentine's Day? I have used any opportunity I could to get gift cards for parts or supplies........even if it was just from Walmart.

Rick