Re: [BaadAssGremlins] 360 Project Update

From: "lumina333" <lumina3@xxxx>
Date: 2004/05/23 Sun PM 04:25:41 EDT
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] 360 Project Update

Wow Lu,sounds you've been really working hard on your Gremlin,any updated pics?
Bart
Well, not much to say actually. Got the engine buttoned up for the
most part - got the timing chain, cover, oil pump & cover, & oil pan
installed. Received my intake manifold & headers in the mail last
week. Primed and painted the headers today. John took the heads and
is working on them - he took the springs off and all the valves out -
a few cracked valves must be replaced. I will send the heads to the
shop next week for work to include drilling it for studs (which I
aleady have along with guide plates). Then we can put the roller
rocker arms on. Still waiting to see what length pushrods I will need
after the heads are done. My birthday & Christmas lists are already
getting long, seeing neat parts that I want for the engine:
distributor (although I may rebuild the one on it at first), torque
convertor, rebuild the transmission, Ford 9" rearend, posi unit, etc
etc etc.....think I will just ask for Jeg's gift certificates!!!!-Lu-