Re: Jerry's right about the JL cars and a question about brake lines

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "amc_lives" <dshaver@xxxx> wrote:
> I was going to tell everyone about my score on the JL Rambler Wagon
> and the Machine but Jerry beat me to it........ Darn him!!!!!!LOL
>
> I also would like to know if there is any difference in the brake
> line set up from a standard Gremmie to an "x"? I have a 71 Gremmie,
> Matador Red with a white stripe. Ebay is showing a brake line set
> up for an "x".
>
> I am happy for everyone who has had good turns in fortune (Eddie,
> keep your chin up). I finally went back to work after 3 years of
> recovering from a severe neck injury. I am an assistant manager for
> Advance Auto parts in Morehead City, NC.
>
> Hi to the new folks. I will chime in with the others to welcome you
> and send in the pics......
>
> Dave Shaver
> Havelock, NC
>
> p.s. just a joke but if the junior senator from NY would leave,
> maybe.....just maybe the sun would shine again! (I am originally
> from NY and a retired Marine)

I don't see where there would be any differences between a regular Gremlin's an a "X" as far as brake lines go. It was just bacically a trim package. Congrats on going back to work. I second on sending the junior senator back to where ever she came from, why do these carpet baggers always come to N.Y. and the idiots here elect them. My wife voted for her not me.
"Doc"