The Green Hornet & Kato

How many of you have ever seen one of these? Sponsored by American Motors,
the Green Hornet Series, featuring Brett Reid as The Green Hornet and Bruce
Lee as Kato would defeat evildoers every week. Sometimes they would team up
with Batman and Robin too, the crooks could just not win.

Nowadays The Green Hornet would get a cap busted in his ass for looking like
a green Al Queda with that hood, and Kato would be picked up by La Migra
(immigration) and deported. Oh well, times change.

Doc, if you are interested in this original album, $20 + $5 ship, suitable
for framing, I have one framed in my office here. If not interested, maybe
someone else is, but you have first shot since you won the nigerian lotto!
Eddie Stakes
www.planethoustonamx.com