Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Ardsley Show/Hey Davis

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Ardsley Show/Hey Davis

Doc,
 I wish I could have made it. I plan on bringing kits to Cecil county next month. As soon as I get pics I will post em.
 Davis

amc74hornet <AMC74HORNET@xxxx> wrote:
Hey Davis you got to give the oil pump kit project some time. You should have come to the show last sunday with a couple. I'm sure with all the V8 cars you would have sold a few or even just to show your product for the exposure for someone building a motor in the future. You could also advertize them in he AMO classifyed's.
"Doc"