A Slick Way To Package Large Parts

The guy I got the AMX louver in made a box to send it. He used 4 pieces of 2X4 screwed together with sheet rock screws and with small nails nailed cardboard on each side of the 2X4 frame. An improvement on that could be to used is 1/2" shelveing or plywood and staple the cardboard onto it, This way you could vary the depth of the box and also make it lighter.
"Doc"