Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Weres Bart?/Barts truck

From: "amc74hornet" <AMC74HORNET@xxxx>
Date: 2004/05/19 Wed AM 10:20:13 EDT
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Weres Bart?

Hey Doc,yeah my truck is heading on a downward spiral as i have brutally beaten it within an inch of its life over this past week using it to haul some major scrap and garbage to the dump and i've used it for A/C jobs as well i decided to name my Dakota 'Babe'like the blue ox its blue and seems to take whatever hell i give it as i almots flipped it the other day hitting what i thought was a big clump of dirt and was actually a big clump of dirt with a pine tree stump in it i smashed the pass side fender and i bent a tierod and blew my tire to ribbons and bent the rim as well but Mr.spare came in handy and saved the day hell yesterday i hauled 4 AMC V8s and a cherry picker and a couple engine stands and some rims and tires i had a MAJOR tugboat look LOL
Bart