Davis's New Hornet

Did you get the car? I still need a set of bucket seats. The guy you put me onto hasent sent me the pic's HE offered to send me so after E-Mailing him 3-4 times in the last month I just gave up. Josh couldn't make the show, he had seats out of the Gremlin he was parting out but they werent Hornet/Gremlin seats. I was planning on tradeing them to my friend for the seats he had in his step daughters Gremlin. So much for that. Let me know about the seats.
"Doc"