Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Bought a 72 Gremlin

From: Joe <jgray_55@xxxx>
Date: 2004/05/13 Thu AM 01:45:19 EDT
To: baadassgremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
CC: Jgray_55@xxxx
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] Bought a 72 Gremlin

Mucho congrats man,weren't you looking long and hard for a Gremster?if you can please post pics
Bart
YEEEEHAAAAAAAAAA !  I just bought a "NICE" 1972
Gremlin today. Has only 41,600 miles!! I'm the third
owner. Hunter Green exterior, black interior. Has a
232 six,PS,AT,A/C, but needs a clutch on the A/C
compressor. I even received  all receipts since
NEW...including the original bill of sale and window
sticker!!  The original lady owner had even kept
receipts for every oil change, mufflers, tune-ups,even
a radiator cap!!!! Needs a little exhaust help,may
need carb work. Has radio delete...kinda weird with a
AT,A/C, PS  car? It has deep dish Cragar S/S
rims(added by 2nd owner). It has one small rust spot
behind one rear wheel....does anybody make a repair
panel????? I've tried for several years to buy the
car.....finally succeded! Just had to tell someone!! I
hope that  you know how i feel!!! YEEEEHAAAA ,
Thanks.... Joe