The Ardsley Show

I have been nervousley tracking the weather forcast for the last week. All week they have been saying showers and thunderstorms every day through sunday. Finally the report as of this morning says warm and humid but cloudy. Anything but rain even though we do have a rain date for the following sunday. We have has heard from venders from N.Y. & N.J. and hope to have a good showing of them and cars. I hope to have both Hornets there but will defnately have the new one there.
"Doc"