Re: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Hey Davis

From: Davis Martin <martin-davis@xxxx>
Date: 2004/05/11 Tue PM 05:19:58 EDT
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Hey Davis

Lu,
It is the 219.00 one that you have to use with the MSD box. I love it though. I am using it with an MSD 7 AL2, and the Pro coil. I would assume the stand alone dist is good but the MSD Box is a great investment.
Davis

Davis ,Lu would fare better with a MSD 6A or 6AL not a 7AL hll a 7AL is really for hard core cars plus its pretty pricey Lu your most likely to find a MSD 6A or 6AL box at a swap meet but you'd prob havta buy a MSD pro billeet dist new or if your lucky to find one on ebay as its a AMC only item and i highly doubt you'd find one at a swap meet
Bart