Parts Parts Parts

I called ESPO to order my springs yesterday and they were closed. Seems they were makeing a 3 day weekend so I will try to order my springs again today. The 77 Hornet AMX louver arrived last night while me and the wife were at the local cruise. It looked better in the picture but there is nothing wrong that I can't fix and the price and shipping wasent bad so i'll deal with it. It will be a winter project. The interior, brakes and front are my main concern as of now. I also have work to do on my other Hornet too. I got to pickup my box of new chrome interior trim screws today. I made 2 jigs yesterday to hold the 2 kick panels so I can refinish them with SEM today. The weather has turned again with rain and thunder storms comeing here for the next 4-5 days. Later all.
"Doc"