Re: Holley GuRu's I need help

Hey Davis, Could be a number of things but first I would check the
accelerator pump circuit. If the pumps arent giving it enough fuel
when the throttle bores are slammed open a lean condition will exist
and a bog will occur, sometimes popping back through the carb. Then
as the rpm's come up it will recover and accelerate normally. Second,
the shooters may be too small not delivering enough fuel, causing the
same symptoms. It could be something simple like the pump cams being
out of adjustment and not moving the pump arm for its full travel,
giving a short shot of fuel. To check it look into the throttle bores
and open the throttle,you should see a healthy stream of fuel from
the shooters for almost the whole throttle arm travel. Last of all if
the other things were working properly,you may purchase a more
agressive pump cam kit or a 50cc pump shot kit to deliver more fuel.
--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Davis" <martin-davis@xxxx>