parts for Doc and Davis

Doc and Davies,
The first yard yesterday was pretty much picked over and out of anything but steel body parts and windows. The second yard was closed, once again for the second week in a row, perhaps changed his hours though no phone nor sign so can only drive for two hours to turn around and drive back. We might go next Saturday but at the price of gas and the mileage my buddies Jeep Waggoneer gets we may need to get a loan.

Do you Yahoo!?