Anybody else ever get stressed out??????????

Anybody else ever get stressed out??????????

Whats up everyone?
Man Ive been car stressed lately! My wife and I are layed off for
the summer which is nice to have some free time with the kids, but a
killer on money.
My wife is going to college and has about 2.5 years left and she
will be a radiolgy tech. It will be killer money she will make, but
till then we will starve. This means the Gremlin will be a very
sloooowww process.
I have the block work done and the crank n rods, but Im dying to get
it going. Im getting to the point of saying "maybe I should just
sell it".
How does everyone keep amped up on there projects when your short of
money? Ive been on this for about 3 years now, but Im loosing the
desire. HELP! Rod