Fw: Gremlin parts wanted: Oklahoma

Chris is looking for some parts for his Gremlin, and if anyone wishes to
contact him, feel free to, his address is down below. I forgot to mention to
him that there is a possible Oklahoma AMC Club forming as I write, Gary
Greenwall would be the man to get ahold of if anyone is in that area and
wishes to hook up with fellow aMC fans of which I always highly suggest
doing. Thanks in advance to all who might reply.
Eddie stakes
www.planethoustonamx.com

> Date: Wednesday, May 5, 2004
> Time: 2:10 PM EST
> Submitted by: Chris Arnold
> Email address: chris@xxxx
> Subject: Planet Houston AMX Guest
> city: Tulsa
> state: Ok
> country: USA
> theWay: Word of mouth
> comments: I love your site! I use it to find links to parts pages since
it is so hard to find parts for a 1976 AMC Gremlin X. Keep up the good
work.