Re: Parting 72 v8 Gremmy

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "btndods" <amc4me@xxxx>
wrote:
> Hello all.I just got a VERY Wrecked 73 Gremmy home to part
out.There
> is not alot left except drivetrain,but it DOES have a floor shift
> steering column,with a key,and a good back glass.I am planning on
> pulling the crossmember,etc.Should i get the wiring harness?I
> checked the seat belts,and they are shot,anything else?I am in
> upstate N.Y.,and you can tell the car was a Upstate ride.Hopfully
> get er stripped in time for ARDSLEY. Walter

Walter, the wiring harness if not cut up too bad is a must save. It
can be a real time saver for someone changing over a 6 to a 8. Don't
forget to get the front coil springs as they are different on a V8
car vs. a 6. Just be careful when you do it, if not it can be a high
danger job.

Donnie Solomon

www.GremlinX.com