info for shocks and more!!

Doc and all,
Try www.amccf.com It is a finnish site with tons of info and
more. Once you go to the site, click on the AMC emblem. Then click
on "tech info" in the column on the left. Then scroll to the
bottom. There is a section avout shocks that was submitted by John
Elle.

For anyone else, I highly recommend you all! check out the site.
There is a lot of info on transmissions, rear ends, engines, wiring
diagrams and more.

Dave Shaver
Havelock, NC