Never Throw Anything Away

While checking ESPO for the springs they said they needed measurements for the new "U" bolts. I remembered when I put the 79 Concord rear in my yellow 74 3-4 years ago I used the Concord "U" bolts and a modifyed Concord lower shock bracket/spring pad for the installation. I eliminated that big rubber sound deadening insulating pad. This morning went into the garage and wala on the shelf sits 2 good used Hornet "U" bolts. I was going to order the springs today but realized ESPO dosen't take orders on Fridays as they say they use fridays to get all there shipping done so I willhave to wait till monday to order the springs.
"Doc"