Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Parting 72 v8 Gremmy

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Parting 72 v8 Gremmy

Walter is that a bucket seat car? If so I know you said the seat belts
were shot but what about the plastic sheaths at the base of them. Hope
to see you at the Ardsley show. As far as the wireing harness goes if it
is good and unbutchered save it as well as any other good parts.
"Doc"

--- Begin Message --- Hello all.I just got a VERY Wrecked 73 Gremmy home to part out.There
is not alot left except drivetrain,but it DOES have a floor shift
steering column,with a key,and a good back glass.I am planning on
pulling the crossmember,etc.Should i get the wiring harness?I
checked the seat belts,and they are shot,anything else?I am in
upstate N.Y.,and you can tell the car was a Upstate ride.Hopfully i
get er stripped in time for ARDSLEY.  Walter

--- End Message ---