first repairs on my NEW 1972 Gremmie

Well , My first repair is done. Had a complete exhaust
system with thrush turbo muffler installed...to help
the flow? Hey what the heck,why not? Hope to get my
hand out of the !@#@#%$*^# cast soon....i want to work
on my own darn car!!!! Looking into airshocks, the fat
rear tires slightly rub when going over a dip or bump.
Wish me luck at the parts store looking for a Petronix
kit for the "232" ...i can hear it now....You want
WHAT for a WHAT KIND OF A CAR??? Gee, NOT in the
computer.....soooo now what do i do(store help)??
Open a BOOK, DUHHHHHH...yousaaaaaa... hahaha !! Later
Joe