Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: My local club is going to Herman Lewis' place

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: My local club is going to Herman Lewis' place Saturday,...

In a message dated 5/13/2004 5:43:42 PM Eastern Daylight Time, AMC74HORNET@xxxx writes:

> --- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Plumpy72@xxxx wrote:
> > Jerry
> >
> > Ya gotta keep the wife happy...........
> >
> > Rick
>
> Sure you got to keep the wife happy BUT> There has to be a give and take on a special event. Make a deal with her on this. Fortunately my wife of 35 years knows me and we go to all car related outings together. If you don't make it a family outing you will lose every time. I took the wife and 3 kids to rod runs in the late 70's and early 80's when the kids were young. It's got to be a family thing.
> "Doc"

Doc, I'm forwarding this 'wisdom' to my wife of 30 years, can't wait to see (get) her reaction. LOL
She just loved it back in the '80s when I would pile the two kids in my pick-up with the Gremmie on the two bar and head out to the dragstrip. Then she'd jump in her car and go anywhere to get away from us.......HAHAHA Gary 'The Mix'
ps......and she thought she could 'change' me!