Re: My local club is going to Herman Lewis' place Saturday,...

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Plumpy72@xxxx wrote:
> Jerry
>
> Ya gotta keep the wife happy...........
>
> Rick

Sure you got to keep the wife happy BUT> There has to be a give and take on a special event. Make a deal with her on this. Fortunately my wife of 35 years knows me and we go to all car related outings together. If you don't make it a family outing you will lose every time. I took the wife and 3 kids to rod runs in the late 70's and early 80's when the kids were young. It's got to be a family thing.
"Doc"