Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: new pics

Mix,
 That sound cool (pun intended). I would like the details.
 Don't wory about the Ru parts. She's all up an running well now for the last few weeks.
 Davis

    Davis, I came across a t-stat housing with a 3/8" theaded port in it (used on later V-8's for emission control) and installed a NAPA normaly open temp sensor (closes @ 180'), works perfect. I also set it up so I can bypass it and operate it manually with a switch on the dash. I'll have Doc take a pic of it(got no digital camera yet)this weekend. And NO, I haven't forgotten the other RU parts, been real busy here.               'The Mix'