Another Thing To Have Checked/Repaired

When I bought the orange car last october the A/C blew cold. Today with high heat and humidity I tried to use it and it was barely blowing cold. Now I got to find me an A/C place. It figures the A/C would not work for any length of time as it was repaired by the previous owner and he was a so called mechanic, butcher is more like it. It probably still has/had the old R-12 refrigerent in it. I need A/C for hot and humid days for my breathing problems to help me breath. Oh well just another repair to over come to make a nice driver. At least I now have the money to make the important repairs right away.
"Doc"