Painting Weather Today

Yesterday while the wife was in church I got both upper plastic windshield moldings that I repaired last week painted. Today I will try to paint 5 small pieces with SEM and get the 2 kick panels prepped for tomorrow. Hopefully if the weather holds out I will pick up the wife and go to the local cruise tonight. The weather is on the funny side here this week with thunderstorms and showers right into saturday. I hope the weather sunday is ok for the Ardsley Show, if not the rain date is for the folowing sunday.
"Doc"