Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Worked on the Grem today

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Worked on the Grem today

Rick,
 I was worried about that so I called Mickey Thompson and they said the slick I have has a 27.3" dia at rest and a MAXIMUM dia of 28"  So with a 29" wheel opening I should be safe. Crossing my fingers.
 The mufflers were independantly tested and came out # 3 for the best flow. I will let ya know how they work out. I am almost ready to go to the chassis dyno!
 Davis

Plumpy72@xxxx wrote:
You'll need to be careful with the clearence on the tires. If you loose traction and the tires spin too much, they will rub the wheel well opening.

Are the mufflers ordered from Summit their rendition of Flowmasters? I've considered ordering a pair from them.

Rick