Re: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Worked on the Grem today

badass73gremlin@xxxx wrote:

From: Davis Martin <martin-davis@xxxx>
Date: 2004/05/09 Sun AM 05:16:28 EDT
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Worked on the Grem today

Bart,
I ordered Summit turbo's yesterday. 21/4" offset inlet, center outlet 14.95 ea. Looks like I may have tranny cross member interferance though. I wasn't sure what to get so I am trying those. I measured the rear w well and it is 29" and my stickies are 28, not alotta room left!
Davis

Aww you want it to be quiet no loud flowmaster sound??
Bart
 If you know where I can get new flowmasters for 14.95 ea please share! I am BAGD (Broke Ass Gremlin Dude)

The neighbors ( old ladys next door) don't have the appreciation I do for open headers :o)>

 Davis