Re: Part Needed

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Plumpy72@xxxx wrote:
> Doc
>
> If you're not in too big of a hurry, I can check the mechanisms on my parts
> car. I'm on vacation the week of the 17th. If everything looks okay, I'll send
> what you need. I have doors from a later model Concord here at the house but
> I'll check the Gremlin first.
>
> Rick

Thanks, I am in no hurry. The car is garaged and dosen't go out in the rain. The window rolls up to 2" of the top anyway. I been useing the new Hornet a lot lately, but now I have my Malibu back too as my son got his wagon on the road. We got 3 cars each with 5 out of the 6 licenced and insured and me and him the only drivers in the house.
"Doc"