Re: insurance (was sc/360s)

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Eddie Stakes" <eddiestakes@xxxx> w=
rote:
> Terry, Harold is right, it is rampant out there, any idiot can simply sta=
rt up a insurance company it seems, even with all the regulation and rules!=
Check out this website and cases of fraud, this are only the people who got=
caught ripping off the public I was told by Vikki Fulford who is a head honc=
ho with TX Dept of Insurance!

> Imagine you think you are covered. And driving down the street and hit a =
school bus of kids and kill some of them. Then you find out your insurance c=
ompany is, uh, gone, you are simply screwed and will not only go bankrupt, b=
ut also have a variety of charges levvled against you and there would be a r=
eally good possibility that you would go to prison, even if the insurance pa=
rt was not your fault sadly. Check out this site:
> http://www.tdi.state.tx.us/fraud/frindictconvict.html
>
> And this was my FATAL MISTAKE here:
> http://www.tdi.state.tx.us/fraud/index.html
> "Never pay premiums in cash. Always pay by check or money order and make =
your check payable to the insurance company or agency, not the individual ag=
ent. Never pay with a blank check. If you´re paying in installments, makesu=
re you understand how much your payments will be. Be suspicious if an agent=
tries to bill you for future installments. Normally only the company or prem=
ium finance company will do this."

> Yes, someone pass me the KY Jelly now!
> Eddi eStakes
> www.planethoustonamx.com

ompany is regulated by the state the state should be made to honor the polic=
ies if a company goes under. I guess I am dreaming.