Re: E-Mail Delivery Problem

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, themixtoo@xxxx wrote:
> In a message dated 5/6/2004 5:50:38 AM Eastern Daylight Time, AMC74HORNET@xxxx writes:
>

> My first car in 1964 was a 1959 Stude Lark.
> > "Doc"
> >

> Doc, Seems we have more in common than AMC's. My Aunt had a '62 Lark and my next door neighbor had a '59 Lark convertable and the guy that painted my first car gave me a ride in his '63 Avanti (he still has it today)........Stude's are cool too. 'The Mix'

You always have a soft spot in your heart for your first car. Mine is for the Lark. I even have the lark script emblem off the trunk from where I decked it. Avanti's are also a long time favorite of mine too. A friend just restored an 79 Avanti 11 a few years back. My son's "X" girlfriends father has a 63 Lark Datona a quite rare and very fast car. My first new AMC was a 65 American 440 Twin Stick Hardtop. I just found a copy of the bill of sale for it recently and was able to buy a Promo Model of it off of ebay in the exact color. I added the twin stick interior out of a regular model and a friend is makeing me a set of scale licence plates with my original no#.
"Doc"