Re: [BaadAssGremlins] I Declare Spring Offically Here.

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] I Declare Spring Offically Here.

I filled up my truck on my way to work yesterday. At $1.70 per gallon, it cost me $35. I can remember the days of price wars getting the cost down to 9 cents a gallon. I sure miss those days.

Good luck in court, Doc. I think Eddie goes back to court this week also. I talked with him on the phone yesterday. Saddly, they had to put theirpet dog to sleep. My prayers are with them.

Rick