Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Column vs. Floor Shifter

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Column vs. Floor Shifter

I think I may have pulled the tilt column out of a Spirit. However, I had owned a Gremlin about 22 years ago with tilt. It was in it when I got the car so I don't know for sure if it was an option or not. Regardless, it sure was nice to have. That's why I wanted a tilt in the one I have now.

Rick