Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Finally got the 304 out!!!

From: "deezildennis" <dsinks@xxxx>
Date: 2004/05/02 Sun PM 12:52:21 EDT
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] Finally got the 304 out!!!

Way to go Dennis,keep us posted and take pics of the transgression that way you can show people at shows or what not the transformation of your Gremlin from mild mannered 304 to rip snort murder 401 >:)
Bart
Man o Man, Ive been working 60 hours a week starting two weeks after
I got my gremlin in january.  I have not been able to do much of
anything to it.  Well that all ended yesterday! :)  Well the overtime
still there, but I was able to get a few friends over to help me pull
the engine and tranny.

It all came out pretty well and its resting nicly right next to the
401 thats going in after I detail and paint the engine bay. It was
such a huge relief to get it out.  Ive pretty much gutted the car in
and out and its just a shell, but the engine yanking still needed to
be done.

Im off to get some headers, man I feel great!

See what amc's do to ya! You dont even need a shrink!