Re: sc/360s....

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Eddie Stakes" <eddiestakes@xxxx> wrote:
> Doc asked about a Ram Air system for the SC/360, this is off my website:
> http://www.planethoustonamx.com/sc360ramair.jpg
>
> Not all SC/360s had Ram Air, not all of them were Go Pack cars either, I
> have a breakdown on what was built on my site there:
> http://www.planethoustonamx.com/bodySC.htm
>
> There were some really unusual cars like a few three speed standard ones
> built, only 19 made, would like to see one of those today.
>
> Made some changes to my site last night also, the car that was Vidar's is
> now a fellow's in Finland this is his website if anyone here wishes to take
> a look at Finnish AMCs:
> http://personal.inet.fi/clan/amcfreak/
> And also listed another SC/360 in the pile, this one is from Michigan.
> Eddie Stakes
> www.planethoustonamx.com

Nice work on the site Eddie. Another question I had in the back of my mind and did not ask was if a car did not have the ram air did it have the distinctive SC/360 stripe? I see the blue car without the scoupe does not have the stripe. Is this a rare car? Was the stripe part of the Go Pack option?
"Doc"