Re: Nice Quiet Day Today

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Plumpy72@xxxx wrote:
> Wish I could say it was a nice warm day here! It's been raining since last
> night. We've already seen about 4 inches.
>
> Rick

Man that's some serious rain. We still haven't had the the weather settle down yet to spring time type weather. At least saturday was nice. I had my friend install the billit turnsignal switch arm and knob on the yellow Hornet. On the new Hornet I fitted the last billit knob in the headlight switch. I have to finish polishing three of the four knobs today. I think the billit look with the black dash will look real nice. I got 2 of the door handle cups sanded and will paint them today when the wife goes to church this morning. In the mail I got a letter with a credit to my master card from Ron Francis Wireing for 76$ for the initial order of the billit knobs that I complained about being scratched and being poorly machined. You got to give them credit for standing behind their products. I never expected to get a refund and just polished the parts and used them. I just compained about the poor quality. This is one time the customer has made out. I had bought from them before and was satisfyed with their products. So saturday turned out to be a real good day as the credit canceled out the 62$ order I made for other parts.
"Doc"