From: "amc74hornet" <AMC74HORNET@xxxx>
To: <BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, May 01, 2004 4:41 AM
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Fw: A1F061N162389

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Eddie Stakes" <eddiestakes@xxxx>
wrote:
> I thought some of you would enjoy this old vintage photo from 1971 from
Richard of his SC/360. It was a 2barrel, 3speed manual vehicle, one of only
206 two barrel, and only 23 three speed manuals produced. It is long gone,
the story is at the bottom of my website's SC/360 Registry, along with this
photo.
> Eddie Stakes
> www.planethoustonamx.com

Nov. 1970 and you put its story on your site under "wherabouts unknown." At
the time, you said if I ever found a picture to send it. Well, I found one,
not very good, but it does show the color and stripe and the back panel
identifying it as an SC 360. Feel free to put the picture on the site if
you wish. I just thought you would enjoy seeing the picture. It was taken
in January, 1971, and I had snow tires on the car at the time (as you can
see, they were needed!) Keep up the great work with this site!

> Richard Hanson

What was the total no# of SC360's made? I have only seen 4 in the flesh, one
in the mid 70's and 2 at the Ct Amo meet in 2000 and one last year in Ct.
"Doc"