Re: more dumb questions please forgive me

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "will" <scottco73@xxxx> wrote:
> first off I am in the process of gathering parts for my sc hornet,
> should I use and build the 360 or try to find a 401 I'm thinking
> the 360 at least keeps it original, but could get more power from a
> 401. also is there anywhere to get reproduction quarters or do I
> need to locate a car in better shape to rob them. what is the best
> option for transmission 727 th400 ?

If that is a 71 360 engine in the car a Torqueflite will not fit due to the crankshaft without and adapter or crank machineing. I think Rick has a turbo 400 in his Gremlin and can fill you in on its installation. I think you need an adapter from a Jeep to put a 400 on an AMC engine.
"Doc"