From: "will" <scottco73@xxxx>
To: <BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, April 28, 2004 8:04 PM
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] more dumb questions please forgive me

first off I am in the process of gathering parts for my sc hornet,
should I use and build the 360 or try to find a 401 I'm thinking
the 360 at least keeps it original, but could get more power from a
401. also is there anywhere to get reproduction quarters or do I
need to locate a car in better shape to rob them. what is the best
option for transmission 727 th400 ?