Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: My Gremlin on ebay

From: "Eddie Stakes" <eddiestakes@xxxx>
Date: 2004/04/28 Wed PM 02:07:25 EDT
To: <BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: My Gremlin on ebay (flairs for sale)

Hi Rick, actually there is no guarantee it will sell at all, whether on ebay or off. And if it does not, I will simply push it on the side of the house as mentioned in the auction for when financials clear up and I have money to fix the lifter (had a estimate from local place around the corner for $700)

WHUUUUUU??Eddie you'd hand over 700$ to some joe fix it just for that lifter??cmoon pop that intake and do it yourself it would save you hundreds plus it would give ya a chance to detail the engine comp.but thats only if it doesn't sell,but if i kow my Gremlin hot rods,which i do it will :(
Bart