Bottom Line On The Springs

If you can afford it put V8 springs in it when you rebuild the front end if you can't go with the stock 6 cyl springs till you can afford the propper ones. I put V8 Sportabout springs in the front of the yellow Hornet and have 1970 Torino gas shocks in it with a heavy duty aftermarket V8 sway bar with urathane bushings and urathane link bushings. All the front suspension parts are stock Moog replacements. The rear springs have Espo shackles with uratheane bushings and Monroe gas shocks. The stock rear springs have an extra leaf in them. The car rides a little on the firm side but handles great.
"Doc"