Re: Spring weight & the Mix stix

I do need to take weight into consideration. On to another subject,
we have a radio station here called 'The Mix'...they give out bumper
stickers, keychains, etc. with this printed on it. Would you be
interested in some of these items? I could go by the station, pick up
a few, and send them to you if interested. Let me know. -Lu-

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, themixtoo@xxxx wrote:
> Lu, No Amens yet. Just because the dimensions look similar doesn't
mean that they are interchangable. The tensile strength between each
example you've used is different. They all may 'bolt-in', but
handling and final ride height are going to be different with each
choice. Best bet is to go to one of those 'spring' sites to find out
weight specifications for each spring, then determine your finished
weight on the front end of your Gremmie. 'The Mix'