Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Spring Rater; disc brakes needed

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Spring Rater; disc brakes needed

Lu

You have had a lot of information and recommendations thrown your way regarding the front coil springs. When it comes right down to it, I don't think you will notice the difference between the 6 cylinder or 8 cylinder springs in your application. The weight difference of the two engines is not enough to make that much of a change. Just leave the 6 cylinder springs in the Gremlin for now and concentrate on other items of importance.

Rick