Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: My New Billit Dash & Steering Column Knobs

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: My New Billit Dash & Steering Column Knobs

Bummer on the wheels man. Just remember another deal is always around the corner if you keep your eye out for them or a freinds puts you onto one.
"Doc"

Speaking of that.......a set of 74 gremlin seats are for sale mabe even free. You would have to pay shipping though. I asked the guy to get shipping cost to NY and gave your email address. Hope he contacts ya Doc.

 Davis